Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Er, day after Easter now, I guess. Or as I like to call it "50% off Cadbury Eggs Day!" Due to an overabundance of science, there haven't been too many kitchen-endeavors in the Science & Cupcakes world, although I made these Thin Mint Cookie Knockoffs for coffee hour a few weeks ago. To compensate, Andy and I set out to do Easter up in style. We made an orange marmalade/brown sugar glazed ham, asparagus with a drizzle of lemon and olive oil, roasted potatoes, onions, and peppers with rosemary and thyme, and biscuits. Helllllloooo leftovers for the rest of the week.  Also, in the true spirit of Easter, we made Jello Jigglers Eggs thanks to a present from the Easter Bunny. Raspberry Jello - a classic!

Hopefully, in the weeks to come, I'll be revving up my baking and will have lots of new recipes to share. I'm always looking for suggestions!

Cheers!

Mine were sort of like this, except they were bunny-and chick-shaped. So really, not like this at all. (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment