Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Entering the blogosphere

Erm, yes. Hello there...internet. Can everybody hear me? Good, good.

I'm not exactly sure what's expected in a first post, so I'm kind of making this up as I go along. Also, I'm not really sure what the theme of this blog is going to be. The title sort of sums up what consumes a good amount of my time, so I figured that was a good start.

I'm a grad student surrounded by science on a daily basis, and I really like to bake. Not just cupcakes, though. Any sort of baked good is fair game. I figured that starting a blog would be a good creative outlet, which is often lacking in the world of science and engineering. I've found that I have a lot on my mind lately and thought that maybe putting it down all in once place would help me make some sense of it. Or not. You know, either way. Regardless, I'm hoping that you'll read, laugh, and maybe empathize a little bit, especially if you are a graduate student. We've got to stick together, people.

Cheers until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment