Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm back!

Hello, friends!

It has been entirely too long since I've posted. This past quarter has been CRAZY. Between TAing, lab work, writing papers, etc., I've barely had any time for myself. However, the best thing to happen over the past few months was this:

(Photo credit: Adrienne Matz Photography)

Andy and I are married! We couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything went smoothly, and everyone seemed to have a great time, as is summed up in this picture.

(Photo credit: Adrienne Matz Photography)

I promise that I have lots of recipes coming up in future posts in addition to more grad school wisdom as I get closer to thesis super funtime (!) in the next months. Ahhh! Thanks for sticking with me during my lengthy absence, faithful S&C readers! Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment