Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back in the USA

Look out, Chicago! The good people of the Department of Homeland Security at O'Hare International Airport let me back into the country. It's great to be back!

It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. After I ended my work at DTU, my parents came to visit for a week, and right after that, Andy came to visit for ten days. Andy and I went on a wonderful (and tiring) trip around Europe including stops in Stockholm, Paris, and Zurich. Phew!

I took Tuesday off to get myself back together. I did exciting things such as:
Staying in my pajamas until 10 AM
Unpacking
Laundry
Going to the bank to get quarters for laundry
More laundry
Eating sushi takeout
Even more laundry

Quite the thrilling day, indeed.

Is retroactively blogging about your exploits kosher? I have lots of photos from the trip that I'd like to share with you all, but I'm trying to filter through the hundreds of pictures I took to give you S&C-ers the best of the best. More on this as I continue my photo filtering. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment